Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2018 : – AIEL Recruitment 2018 has announced a notification for the Assistant, Coordinator and Manager posts. AIEL is looking to fill up the 21 vacancies from the eligible candidates on contract basics for a period five years. Applications are invited Offline from qualified candidates through the AIEL Recruitment 2018 Asst, Coordinator, Manager 21 Posts proforma application to be made available on website airindiaexpress.in. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for AIEL Recruitment 2018. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt jobs.
AIEL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization Name :- Air India Express Limited
- Official Website :- www.airindiaexpress.in
- Name Of The Posts :- Assistant, Coordinator and Manager
- Total Vacancies :- 21
- Last Date :- 16th February 2018.
Education Qualifications for AIEL Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should have pass 10+2 or an equivalent Examination with Physics & Maths from recognized University/Board as per DGCA.
- Candidates should be a Graduate from a recognized university, Knowledge of computer operation Windows XP, MS Office for Manager posts.
Age Limit for Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2018
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation of 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
Fee Details for AIEL Recruitment 2018
- General and OBC applicants require paying Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- No fee for SC/ST and other Reserved candidates.
|Name of the post||posts|
|Manager – Flight Dispatch||03|
|Sr. Officer – Flight Dispatch||02|
|Officer – Sales Grade -S-3||01|
|Manager – Scheduling & Network Planning||01|
|Officer – Cockpit/ Cabin Crew Scheduling||01|
|Assistant Technical Library||01|
|Route Manager Grade – M2||01|
|Senior Assistant – Airport Services – Grade -S-3||06|
|Sr. officer – Catering Service||01|
|Officer – Airport Services Grade – M1||02|
How To Apply
Candidates shall forward their applications in the prescribed format which is available and downloaded from the website and send to the given below address on or before 16th February 2018.
The Chief of HR
Air India Express Limited,
Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road,
Near Gandhi Square,