APPSC Recruitment 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has given notification for recruitment of Forest & Asst. Beat Officer Vacancy at 480 Posts. Therefore the notification is about the candidates to fill Forest & Assistant Beat Officer Vacancy at 480 jobs. The candidates who are interested in this Job can go for the further details go through the given website the http://www.appsc.gov.in/ . Hence complete information about the qualification, age and other details can check from the below information for FCI recruitment 2019 – Apply Forest & Assistant Beat Officer Vacancy at 480 Posts. These vacancies are shared to different posts as per their requirement for APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Forest & Assistant Beat Officer at 480 Post.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Forest & Assistant Beat Officer 480 Posts Details
- Organization Name : – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Official Website : – www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Name of the Posts : – Forest & Assistant Beat Officer
- Total Vacancies : – 480 Posts
- Starting Date:– 5 March 2019.
- Ending Date:– 27 March 2019.
- Mode of Apply:- Online
- Candidates should have Passed Intermediate, Degree.
- For other education qualification details go to official notification.
Age Limit of APPSC Recruitment 2019
- Candidates should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/OBC/ PWD candidates as per rules.
- Go through the official notification for more information.
- For General /OBC candidate application fee Rs 250/-
- Examination Fee Rs 80/-
- No application fee for SC/ST candidates.
- For other information go through the official notification.
- Candidate will be selected based on Written Exam.
- Go through the official notification for details.
APPSC Recruitment 2019 –Apply Forest & Assistant Beat Officer 480 posts
- Log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in/
- It will redirect to official Home Page
- Click on the required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Then take print out for further use.
- For further details go through the official notification.