Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018:- Canara Bank has announced a notification for Probationary Officer posts. Canara Bank is looking to fill up the 450 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Canara Bank has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies . Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply 450 PO Post. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt Bank jobs
Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply 450 PO Post Detail
- Organization Name: Canara Bank.
- Official Website: www.canarabank.com.
- Name Of The Posts: Probationary Officer.
- Total Vacancies: 450.
- Last Date: 31 January 2018.
Education Qualification for Canara Bank PO Recruitment
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant rules of Canara Bank as on the date of Notification.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in any stream with 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Candidates also have to complete Specially Designed Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGDBF) Course.
Age Limit canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment
- Candidates must be 20 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2018.
- Candidates must have been born between 02.01.1988 and 01.01.1998
Fee Details Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply 450 PO Posts
- General & Others: Rs.780/- (Intimation Charges only includes GST @ 18%).
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.118/-(Including GST @ 18%).
Important Dates For Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date of Online Application:- 09-01-2018
- Last Date of Online Application:- 31-01-2018
- Closure for editing application details:- 31-01-2018
- Last date for printing application:- 15-02-2018
- Date of Examination (Tentative):- 04-03-2018
- Online fee payment:- 09-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.
How To Apply
- Apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply 450 PO Posts.
- Go to official website www.canarabank.com.
- Click on “Career” tab.
- Select and open “Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018” advertisement link.
- Read all the instructions first.
- After that click on the Apply online link.
- Now fill the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Take print of application form for further reference.
Click Here for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018.
Canara Bank PO Officer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online