CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2018 Accountant 103 Vacancies : – Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM) has released a notification to hire Accountant post.Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2018 Accountant 103 Vacancies. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2018 Accountant 103 Vacancies. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the jobs.
CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2018 Accountant 103 Vacancies Details
- Organization Name :- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM)
- Official Website : – www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Name Of The Posts : – Accountant
- Total Vacancies : – 103
- Mode of Application :- Online
- Last Date :- 07-03-2018.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2018 Accountant 103 Vacancies.
- Candidates should have passed Graduation Degree in Commerce.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized institution.
- Go through the official notification for more details.
- Candidates must have minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years.
- Go to the official website to check more details.
All candidates have to pay through Online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card for CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2018 Accountant 103 Vacancies.
- General applicants require to pay Rs. 350/– as application fee.
- OBC Candidates require to pay Rs. 250/– as application fee.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates require to pay Rs. 200/– as application fee.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : – 15-02-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : – 07-03-2018.
- Date of Examination : – 01-04-2018.
How To Apply
- Log on to the official website www.cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- It will redirect to official Home Page
- Click on required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment through online.
- Then take print out for further use.
Advertisement/ Application Links