CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2018: – Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited has announced a notification for filling Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer and Junior Engineer posts. CVPP is looking to foll up the posts of 91 vacancies. CVPP has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies . Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply 91 Junior Engineer Jobs. Check here for other Latest Govt jobs
CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply 91 Junior Engineer Jobs Details
- Organization Name: Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited.
- Official Website: cvppindia.com.
- Name of the Posts: Trainee Engineer, Junior Engineer.
- Total Vacancies: 91.
- Last Date: 15 February 2018.
Education Qualification for CVPP Recruitment 2018 Details
- Candiates must have passed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. in related field from recognized University of India.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Junior Engineer posts they should have passed Degree or Diploma in Engineering in discipline field from recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit for Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited
- Candidates should have an age limit in between 18 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per government norms.
Vacancy Details CVPP Trainee Engineer Recruitment 2018 Apply 91 Junior Engineer Jobs
|Trainee Engineer (Civil) / E-1||17|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)/S1||16|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical) / E-1||12|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)/ E-1||11|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)/ S1||09|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)/S1||08|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)/ E-1||05|
|Trainee Engineer (IT)/ E-1||04|
|Trainee Engineer (E&C)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (HR)/ E-1||03|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||02|
|Trainee Officer (Geology)/ E-1||01|
- Starting Date :- 19 December 2017
- Last Date:- 18 January 2018
- Exam Date :- Update soon
Fee Details for CVPP Recruitment Notification 2018
- General and OBC applicants require paying Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- No fee for SC/ST Reserved candidates
How To Apply for CVPP Recruitment Notification 2018
- Visit the official website www.cvppindia.com.
- Click on the Careers tab on the homepage.
- Look for the Advertisement No. : CVPP/HR/Rectt/2017/01 and open it.
- Now, open the link displaying click to apply online.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.