Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 : – Delhi High Court has announced a notification to hire the Judicial Services posts. Delhi High Court Recruitment 2018 is looking to fill up the 50 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in to the post ofDelhi High Court Judicial Services Recruitment 2018. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for Delhi High Court Judicial Services Recruitment 2018. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt jobs.
Delhi High Court Judicial Services Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization Name :- Delhi High Court
- Official Website :- www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Name Of The Posts : – Judicial Services
- Total Vacancies : – 50
- Mode of Application :- Online
- Last Date :-
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of Delhi High Court Judicial Services Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates should be practicing as an Advocate in India
- Or Must be qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961
- Go through the official notification for educational details.
- Canidates must be maximum 32 years.
Fee Details of Delhi High Court Judicial Services Recruitment 2018.
- General and OBC candidates must pay Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Candidates must pay Rs 200/-
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 31 January 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:-
15 February 2018.22-02-2018.
- Date of examination : –06 May 2018.
How To Apply
- Log on to the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- It will redirect to official Home Page
- Click on required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment through online.
- Then take print out for further use.
Advertisement/ Application Links