Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018:- Authority of Dibrugarh University has announced a notification for Junior Software Developers of 25 posts. Interested candidates can apply before 17th January 2018. candidates can apply Offline mode. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for Dibrugarh University Recruitment. Check here for other jobs.
Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization:- Dibrugarh University
- Official website: – www.dibru.ac.in
- Name of the Posts:- Junior Software Developer
- Total Vacancies:- 25
- Mode of Application:- Offline
- starting Date:- Started
- closing Date:- 17th January 2018
Education Qualifications for Dibrugarh University 2018
- Candidates must have to pass in 10+2 or Intermediate from any board of India.
- Only Indian citizens can apply.
Age Limit for Dibrugarh University 2018
- Candidates age must be 18 years to 30 years.
Vacancy Details of Dibrugarh University
- Name Of The Post: Junior Software Developer
- Number Of Vacancies: 25
Important Dates for Dibrugarh University 2018
- Starting Date:- Started
- Last Date:-17th January 2018
- Exam Date:- 27th January 2018
Fee Details of Dibrugarh University
- No fee for all candidates.
- Written Exam
How To Apply for Dibrugarh University 2018
- Log on to official website of Dibrugarh University @ www.dibru.ac.in
- Search for Dibrugarh University Recruitment 2018 Notification on Home page.
- You can get the notification.
- Go through the details.
- Click on the apply link for 25 Junior Software Developer Vacancies.
- Find the link of Apply Online and click on it.
- Now Read instructions and click on Application Form.
- Now fill all mandatory details and click on submit.
- After Completing first part, now go with Part II of the online application.
- Now make payment, Upload your Scanned Photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- At last, take print out of system generated application form for further use.
- Candidates can also apply through Offline mode.
Offline mode of Dibrugarh University 2018
- The filled application along with the necessary documents has to be submitted directly to the office of Center for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University.
- Candidates can send the scanned copy can be mailed to email@example.com.
- For more information contact 9864479965/9854309211.