East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 : – ECR has announced a notification for Apprentice posts. East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 is looking to fill up the 1898 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma application to be made available on websites to the posts of Apprentice posts. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for East Central Railway Recruitment 2018.
Check here for latest govt jobs
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization Name :- East Central Railway
- Official Website :- www.rrcecr.gov.in
- Name Of The Posts :- Apprentice
- Total Vacancies :- 1898
- Last Date :- 28 February 2018.
- Candidate must have pass 10th / ITI its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade.
- National trade certificate/Provisional certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or State Council for Vocational Training.
- For more details go through the Official notification.
Age Limit for ECR Apprentice 2018
- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should have completed 24 years as on 30-01-2018.
- Upper age Relaxation for SC/ST/PH Candidates as per on Government Rule and Regulation.
- OBC Category 3 years.
- SC/ST Category 5 years
- PWD 10 years
Division wise Details of East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Danapur : 626
- Dhanbad : 142
- Mughalsarai : 844
- Samastipur: 70
- Plant Depot / Mugalsarai: 116
- Mechanical Workshop / Samastipur: 100)
Vacancy Details of East Central Railway Recruitment 2018
- Online Registration will start from :- 30th January 2018.
- Starting date for Submission of Application :- 30th January 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application :- 28th February2018.
- Candidates should Pay Rs 100/- towards application fee.
- No fee required for SC/ST/PWD/WOMEN candidates.
How To Apply
- Log on to Official website www.rrcecr.gov.in
- Fill up the personal details/ Bio data etc.
- Click on Apply Online link
- Register/Login to the web portal
- Fill the application form without errors
- Upload all the relevant documents, photograph, and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Save and Submit the application form
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Advertisement/ Application Links