Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board 2018:– Gujarat Panchayat Board has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of Statistics Assistant, Staff Nurse, Social Welfare Inspector, Expansion Officer (Agriculture, Co-operation), Deputy Chitnis, Compounder & Research Assistant (Class III) Vacancy at 639 Posts. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for GPSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online System Operator 33 Post. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the jobs.
GPSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online:
- Organization Name : – Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board
- Official Website : – ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Name of the Posts : –Statistics Assistant, Staff Nurse, Social Welfare Inspector, Expansion Officer, Deputy Chitnis, Compounder & Research Assistant
- Total Vacancies : – 639
- Starting Date:– 17th September 2018
- Last Date : – 26th September 2018.
- Statistics Assistant: 29 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 285 Posts
- Social Welfare Inspector: 5 Posts
- Expansion Officer(Agriculture): 36 Posts
- Expansion Officer(Co-operation): 23 Posts
- Deputy Chitnis: 77 Posts
- Compounder:177 Posts
- Research Assistant: 7 Posts
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree.
- Other candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
Age Limit of GPSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online System Operator 33 Post
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 37 years.
- Age Relaxation: –As per governament Rules
- For General/OBC candidates Application Fee:- Rs. 210/-
2. Other candidates should go through the Notification.
- Written Exam
How To Apply
GPSSB Recruitment 639 Posts (Nurse, Asst & Compounder Posts
- Log on to the official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- It will redirect to official Home Page
- Click on the required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay application fee online through Debit Card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Then take print out for further use.
Advertisement/ Application Links