RCF Kapurthala Apprentice Recruitment 2018 : – Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala has announced a notification to hire Act Apprentices Posts.RCF is looking to fill up the 195 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the application available on the official website www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in to the Kapurthala RCF Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 195 Apprentices Jobs. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for the Kapurthala RCF Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 195 Apprentices Jobs. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Jobs.
Kapurthala RCF Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 195 Apprentices Jobs Details
- Organization Name : – Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala.
- Official Website : – www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Name of the Posts : – Apprentice.
- Number of Posts : – 195
- Last Date : – 19 March 2018.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of Kapurthala RCF Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 195 Apprentices Jobs.
- Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from recognized board.
- Candidates must have possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Candidates must be minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years.
- Go through the official notification for more details.
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||06|
|AC & Ref. Mechanic||10|
- Each candidate must pay Rs 100/- towards Online Application fee.
- No fee for SC/ST/Female candidates.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : – 17-02-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : – 19-03-2018.
Depends on the scored in the matriculation.
ITI in the respective trade.
How To Apply
Kapurthala RCF Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 195 Apprentices Jobs
- Candidates must first go to the official website ww.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the Online Application for Act Apprentice-2018 link on the homepage.
- Click on the New Registration.
- Enter your User Id and Password if already registered.
- Fill the application form.
- Pay the Application Fee,
- Click on the Submit button.
- If successfully submitted, your application will appear on the screen.
- Download/Save it to your system for further reference.