National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science Recruitment 2018:- NIMHANS has announced a notification for LDC posts. NIMHANS is looking to fill up the 450 vacancies from the eligible candidates. NIMHANS has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies . Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 –Apply LDC 24 Posts. Check here for other Latest Govt jobs.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 –Apply LDC 24 Posts Details
- Organization Name:- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)
- Official Website:- www.nimhans.ac.in
- Name Of The Posts: – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Total Vacancies: – 24
- Last Date:- 31-01-2018
Eduacation Qualification for NIMHANS LDC Posts
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science Recruitment 2018 notification.
- Candidates should have passed Any Bachelor Degree.
- For skill Test on the computer typing speed must be 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Age Limit for National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science Recruitment 2018
- Candidates age limit up to 27 years as on 31.01.2018.
- For SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates relaxation as per on Government norms.
Fee Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 –Apply LDC 24 Posts
- General and OBC applicants require paying Rs. 500/- as application fee.
- For SC/ST Reserved candidates Rs 250/- as application fee.
Application fee shall be paid through Online mode only.
- To SBI, NIMHANS,
- S.B. Account No: 64118462718 &
- IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675,
- MICR Code: 560002480
- Branch Code – 40675
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 10th January 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 31st January 2018.
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply offline application format for NIMHANS Recruitment 2018 –Apply LDC 24 Posts.
- Application form should be downloaded from the institute website www.nimhans.ac.in
- Application submitted along with required copies of certificates & photo send to the address mentioned below.
The Registrar, NIMHANS,
P.B. No. 2900, Hosur Road,
Bengaluru – 560029
- Self-attested photocopies of Educational Qualification (Bachelor Degree Marks Sheet / Certificate).
- Self-attested photocopies of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Self-attested photocopies of Caste Certificate (where applicable).
- Self-attested photocopies of Computer Certificate
- Self-addressed photocopies of all other relevant testimonials/certificates.
- One recent passport size color photograph.
⇒Download Application Form for National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Science Recruitment 2018.