Nizamabad Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 : – Department of Women Development & Child Welfare,Telangana has announced a notification for Anganwadi Teachers and Ayah posts in Nizamabad only for Females to fill up the 138 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the online application available on the official website www.mis.tgwdcw.in. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for Nizamabad Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Teacher & Ayah 138 Post. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt jobs.
Nizamabad Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Teacher, Ayah 138 Post Details
- Organization Name :- Department of Women Development & Child Welfare,Telangana.
- Official Website : – www.mis.tgwdcw.in
- Name Of The Posts : – Anganwadi Teacher & Ayah
- Total Vacancies : – 138
- Mode of Application : – online
- Last Date : – 17th February 2018.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of Nizamabad Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Teacher & Ayah 138 Post.
- Candidates must possess 10th class from any recognized board.
- Candidates must be Married.
Age Limit for Nizamabad Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Teacher & Ayah 138 Post
- Candidates age must be minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years.
- Go to the official website to check more details.
- Date of Advertisement : – 05-02-2018.
- Starting date for Submission of online Application : – 06-02-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of online Application : – 17-02-2018.
- Verification of Documents : – 19-02-2018 to 26-02-2018.
How To Apply
- Log on to the Official website www.mis.tgwdcw.in
- Go to the payment option and make a payment.
- After payment click on Submit Application.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature.
- Complete all the process and click on Submission of Application.
Advertisement/ Application Links
Notification No. 561/E/2017