NRHM Punjab Bridge Program Vacancy 2019 : – National Rural Health Mission Punjab has given notification for recruitment of Bridge Program Community Health Officers (CHOs) 800 posts. So the candidates who are interested in this Govt Job can go for the further details about qualification, Age limit , fee details and for other details go through the given official website www.nhmpunjab.in . Hence complete information about the Vacancies can check from the below NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2019 – Apply Bridge Program Community Health Officers (CHOs) 800 Post.
NRHM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Bridge Program 800 Posts Details
- Organization Name : – National Rural Health Mission, Punjab
- Official Website : – https://nhmpunjab.in/
- Name of the Posts : – Bridge Program Community Health Officers (CHOs)
- Total Vacancies : – 800 posts
- Starting Date:– 5th January 2019.
- Last Date:– 15th January 2019 up to 5:00PM.
- Exam Date:- 20th January 2019.
Education Qualification for NRHM Punjab Recruitment
1. B.Sc in Nursing from a recognized Institute/University. Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council (or) BAMS from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrollment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
2. For other education qualification details go to official notification.
- Candidates should have less than 35 years of age; however, less than 40 years for the SC’s of the State as on 01.01.2019.
- Go through the below official notification for more information.
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 590/- for online admission application form through Bank Challan of OBC Bank for fee.
- For other information go through the official notification.
- Written Test
- For further details go through the official notification given below.
How to Apply
NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2019 – Apply BRIDGE PROGRAM 800 Posts.
- Log on to the official website
- It will redirect to official Home Page https://nhmpunjab.in/
- Click on the required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Pay the Application fee by Debit/any other.