SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019 : State Bank of India has announced a notification for the Probationary Officers posts. SBI is looking to fill up the 2000 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the SBI Recruitment 2019 proforma application to be made available on website www.sbi.co.in to the post of Probationary Officers as Managers. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019 . As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt Bank jobs
SBI Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization Name:- State Bank of India (SBI).
- Official Website:- www.sbi.co.in
- Name of the Posts:- Probationary Officers
- Total Vacancies:- 2000
- Last Date:- 24-04-2019.
|SBI PO 2019 Exam Schedule|
|1||SBI PO 2019 Notification Released On||1st April 2019|
|2||On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|3||Download Admit Card for online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019|
|4||SBI PO Exam Date- Preliminary||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|5||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||1st week of July 2019|
|6||Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|7||SBI PO Exam Date – Mains||20th July 2019|
|8||Result of Online Examination – Main||3rd week of August 2019|
|9||Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|10||Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|11||Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent according to the SBI Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates should have passed Degree or equivalent Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit of SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019
- The candidate must be 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01.04.2019 i.e. candidates must have been born between 02.04.1989 and 01.04.1998 both dates inclusive.
Fee Details for SBI Recruitment 2018
- General and OBC applicants require paying Rs. 750/- as application fee.
- SC/ST and other Reserved candidates Rs 125/- as application fee.
Important Dates of SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2019
- Starting date for Submission of online Application:- 02-04-2019.
- Last Date for Submission of online Application:- 24-04-2019.
How To Apply
- Log on to the Official website www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the payment option and make a payment.
- After payment click on Submit Application.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature.
- Complete all the process and click on Submission of Application.