SBI Recruitment 2018:- State Bank of India (SBI) central recruitment and promotion department has notified the recruitment of Junior Associates for customer support and sales or Clerks in the SBI Bank. The State Bank of India (SBI) has invited the online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies of 9633. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for SBI Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online 9633 Junior Associate Post. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt Bank jobs
SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 9633 Junior Associate Post Details
- Organization Name:- State Bank of India (SBI).
- Official Website:- www.sbi.co.in
- Name of the Posts:- Junior Associate
- Total Vacancies:- 9633
- Last Date:- 10/02/2018
Education Qualifications for SBI Recruitment 2018
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent as specified in the rules of SBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 9633 Junior Associate Post as on the date of Notification.
Candidates must have Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.01.2018.
Age Limit for State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
Candidates must not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2018.
Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1998.
- Upper age limit relaxation of 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Fee Details for SBI Recruitment 2018
- General and OBC applicants require paying Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- For SC/ST Reserved candidates Rs 100/- as application fee.
- Starting date for Submission of Application:- 20th January 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 10th February 2018.
- Pre Exam Date Admit Card:- 3rd March 2018.
- Pre Exam Date:- March/April 2018.
- Pre Exam Result Declared Date:- After 20 to 25 days of Exam.
- Mains Exam Admit Card Release Date:- 26th April 2018.
- Mains Exam date:- 12th May 2018.
- Mains Exam Result 2018 Declaration date:- June 2018.
How To Apply
- visit the Official website www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the payment option and make a payment.
- After payment click on Submit Application.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature.
- Complete all the process and click on Submission of Application.