SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 :- State Bank of India has announced a notification for the Specialist Cadre Officer posts. SBI is looking to fill up the 121 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma application to be made available on website www.sbi.co.in to the post of SBI Specialist Cadre Officers as Managers and Chief Managers. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018. Check here for other Latest Govt jobs.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018 Details
- Organization Name:- State Bank of India (SBI).
- Official Website:- www.sbi.co.in
- Name of the Posts:- Managers and Chief Managers
- Total Vacancies:- 121
- Last Date:- 04/02/2018
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Rules of State Bank of India (SBI) as on the date of Notification.
- Candidates should have passed CA/MBA/PGDM or equivalent Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2018
- Manager : – Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Chief Manager :- Minimum 25 years and Maximum 38 years.
- Upper age limit relaxation of 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
Fee Details for SBI Recruitment 2018
- General and OBC applicants require paying Rs. 600/- as application fee.
- SC/ST Reserved candidates Rs 100/- as application fee.
- Starting date for Submission of online Application:- 16-01-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of online Application:-04-02-2018.
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Application Form: 12-02-2018.
How To Apply
- Log on to the Official website www.sbi.co.in
- Go to the payment option and make a payment.
- After payment click on Submit Application.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature.
- Complete all the process and click on Submission of Application.