TNPSC Recruitment 2018: – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission published the TNPSC Recruitment 2018 notification on 14th September 2018. Therefore the notification is about to fill the 02 Assistant Librarian & Junior Epigraphist jobs. So the candidates who are interested in this Govt Job can apply from 14th September 2018 to 14th October 2018 through the given website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Hence the complete information about the qualification, age and other details can check from the below information for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply 02 Post. So, interested candidates can go through it and verify you possess the required qualification or not. These vacancies are shared to different posts as per their requirement for TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply 02 Post.
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Assistant Librarian & Junior Epigraphist 02 Post Details
- Organization Name : –Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Official Website : – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Name of the Post : –Assistant Librarian & Junior Epigraphist
- Total Vacancies : – 02
- Starting Date:– 14th September 2018.
- Last Date:– 14th October 2018.
- Exam Date:– 23rd December 2018.
§ Assistant Librarian: 01
§ Junior Epigraphist: 01
- Candidate should have Master Degree.
2. Candidates other education qualification details please go to official notification.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18years and Maximum 30years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule.
1. For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee:- Rs 150/-
2. For SC/ST Candidates Application Fee:- NIL
- Written Test
- Oral Test
- Go through the official notification.
How To Apply
TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Assistant Librarian & Junior Epigraphist 02 Post
- Log on to the official websitehttp://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- It will redirect to official Home Page
- Click on the required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Then take print out for further use.