TSPSC ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment 2018 :-Telangana State Public Service Commission has announced a notification to hire for the ANM/ MPHA (F) Posts under the Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad. Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department of Telangana. TSPSC Recruitment 2018 is looking to fill up the 152 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website www.tspsc.gov.in to the post of TSPSC ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment 2018 . Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for TSPSC Recruitment 2018. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt jobs.
TSPSC ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment 2018
- Organization Name :- TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Official Website :- www.tspsc.gov.in
- Name Of The Posts : – ANM/ MPHA (F)
- Total Vacancies : – 152
- Mode of Application :- Online
- Last Date :- 28-02-2018.
Education Qualifications for TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of TSPSC Recruitment 2018.
- Candidates must have pass SSC or Equivalent Examination.
Candidates must have passed MPHW (F) Training course, conducted by Government of AP / Telangana.
Candidates must have registered with the AP / Telangana Nursing Council.
Age Limit for TSPSC ANM/ MPHA (F) Recruitment 2018
Minimum 18 years to Maximum 44 years.
- Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000
- Candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974.
Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per rules for SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH candidates.
Fee Details for TSPSC Recruitment 2018
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing fee.
Applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards examination fee.
- No fee for BC/SC/ST and Reserved candidates of Telangana State.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 29 January 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application:- 28 February 2018.
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Certificates Verification.
How To Apply
- Log on to the official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
- It will redirect to official Home Page of TSPSC.
- Click on required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment through online.
- Then take print out for further use.
Advertisement/ Application Links