TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018:- Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) has announced a notification for JUNIOR LINE posts. TSTRANSCO is looking to fill up the 1100 vacancies from the eligible candidates. TSTRANSCO has invited online applications from the eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies . Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 1100 Junior Lineman Post. Check here for other Latest Govt jobs
TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 1100 Junior Lineman Post Details
- Organization Name: Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
- Official Website: www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- Name of the Posts: Junior Lineman
- Total Vacancies: 1100
- Last Date: 5th February 2018
Education Qualification for TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018
- Candidates Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical only from a recognized Institution/Board of combined A.P./Telangana State Education Department as on the date of notification.
Age Limit for Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
- Candidate age must be minimum 18 years an maximum 35 years.
Age relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
Each candidate must pay Rs 100/- towards Online Application fee and Rs 120/- towards Examination Fee.
- Application Fee: 100/-
- Examination Fee: 120/-
- Starting Date of application Fee:–04.01.2018.
Starting date of application submission:–05.01.2018.
Last date for payment of Fee ONLINE:—20.01.2018.
Last date for submission of ONLINE Application:—20.01.2018.
Downloading of Hall tickets:–05.02.2018.
Date of examination:–11.02.2018 (2.00 pm to 4.00 pm).
How To Apply
- visit the Official website www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- Go to the payment option and make a payment.
- After payment click on Submit Application.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature.
- Complete all the process and click on Submission of Application.