Civil Services Vacancy 2018:- UPPSC has issued a latest notification for the recruitment of UP Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancy at 610 Posts. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply 610 Posts. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the jobs.
UPPSC Civil Judge 610 Posts 2018 – Apply Online Details
- Organisation Name : UPPSC
- Official Website : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
- Total vacancies: 610
- Walk in Interview Date: 11th September 2018 to 8th October 2018
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree (Law)
- Other candidates should go to the notification given below for education qualification details.
- Candidates age limit should be Minimum 22 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
- Candidates selected based on Preliminary Exam.
How to apply
UPPSC Civil Judge Exam Notification 2018 – Apply Online 610 Post Details
- Log on to the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- It will redirect to official Home Page
- Click on the required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Then take print out for further use.