UPSC Recruitment 2018 : – Union Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the Civil Service Examination. UPSC is looking to fill up the 110 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the official website upsconline.nic.in for UPSC Recruitment 2018 Indian Forest Service Examination 110 Posts. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for UPSC Recruitment 2018 Indian Forest Service Examination 110 Posts. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt jobs.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Indian Forest Service Examination 110 Posts Details
- Organization Name :- Union Public Service Commission
- Official Website : – www.upsconline.nic.in
- Name Of The Posts : – Indian Forest Service Examination
- Total Vacancies : – 110
- Mode of Application :- Online
- Last Date :- 06-03-2018.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of UPSC Recruitment 2018 Indian Forest Service Examination 110 Posts.
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university of central or state govt of India.
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen 05 years, OBC 3 years, PWD Candidates 10 years.
- Go to the official website to check more details.
- General and OBC applicants require paying Rs. 100/– as application fee.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD and Women candidates.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application : – 07-02-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : – 06-03-2018.
How To Apply
- Log on to the official website upsconline.nic.in
- It will redirect to official Home Page
- Click on required notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment through online.
- Then take print out for further use.
Advertisement/ Application Links