UPSC Recruitment 2018 : – Union Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the Civil Service Examination. UPSC is looking to fill up the 782 vacancies from the eligible candidates. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the UPSC Recruitment 2018 application available on website upsconline.nic.in. Here we provided other details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Fee Details, Selection Process and How to Apply are mentioned below for UPSC Recruitment 2018 Civil Services Examination 782 Posts. As it is a good opportunity to the candidates who are searching for the Govt jobs.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Civil Services Examination 782 Posts Details
- Organization Name :- Union Public Service Commission
- Official Website : – www.upsconline.nic.in
- Name Of The Posts : – Civil Services Examination
- Total Vacancies : – 782
- Mode of Application :- Online
- Last Date :- 06-03-2018.
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized Institution / Board as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant rules of as on the date of UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Civil Services Examination 782 Posts.
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university of central or state govt of India.
- Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen 05 years, OBC 3 years, PWD Candidates 10 years.
- Go to the official website to check more details.
- General and OBC applicants require paying Rs. 100/– as application fee.
- SC/ST and other Reserved candidates Rs 150/- as application fee.
- Starting date for Submission of online Application : – 07-02-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of online Application : – 06-03-2018.
- Date of Examination (Preliminary) :- 03-06-2018.
How To Apply
- Log on to the Official website upsconline.nic.in
- Go to the payment option and make a payment.
- After payment click on Submit Application.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size photograph with signature.
- Complete all the process and click on Submission of Application.
Advertisement/ Application Links